This is a new Apple
- The first part of the keynote live stream was a mess
- Developers had issues when uploading iOS8 apps to the store
- iOS 8.0.1 was a screwd up
- iOS 8.0.2 is not that better
- Xcode 6.0.1 requires me to clean DerivedData 20 times a day
As far as I remember I have never seen a concentration of issues in such a short time. It’s easy to close with a “I miss Steve Jobs”, but I won’t fall into that trap.
Apple screwed up also when Steve Jobs was in charge. It just screwed up less frequently. Is this a sign? I don’t know, I’ll “connect the dots” in a few years. Do I like it? Not so much. Do you?